- Less time for steam production
- Easy to clean
- Provide immediate nasal relief
- Compact and simple to use
- steam inhaler helps relieve allergy, cold, flu and sinusitis symptoms.
- Soothing steady vapor, variable steam adjustment, ideal for aromatherapy.
- Steam inhalation therapy that gently soothes and comforts
- Simply fill with hot tap water
- Free aroma sachets, scent pads for an extra blast
- Hygienic, dishwasher safe - reusable
Soothing Steam on Demand. No preparation, no waiting, no cleanup!
Portable and Handeld: Easily use My PurMist at home, at work or when traveling.
Provides therapy in only 6-9 minutes.
Instructions to use
1. Turn the upper portion (lid) to left side and then pull it out.Pour fresh drinking water in the vessel upto the mark on the side (not more than 3/4 of the vessel). The water should not be less then minimum level. Fix the upper portion on the vessel,connect electricity by plugging it.
2. As it is meant for pure steam inhalations do not add any medicine in the water.
3. After every use, remve water from the vessel and keep the unit empty, clean and dry.
4. It is manufactured as shockproof , still it is adviced not to touch or till the unit while it is electrically connected and is in use.
- Light weight
- Crack resistant
- Perfect finish
- Latex free.
- Convenient, portable, use anywhere
- Easy to use, leak resistant design
- Soft, flexible mask conforms to face for a custom fit.